- About Us
- Knowledge Center
> About Us > Careers Why Adino?
At Adino, we understand customer requirements and provide best cost solutions & services. Adino has developed expertise over the years providing various solutions like Broadband Solutions, IP CCTV Surveillance, Wi-Fi Solutions, Networking Solution, Power Storage Solutions, LED Lighting Solutions & Vehicle Tracking Systems.
We offer Value Added Services such as Site Survey, RF Planning, Network Engineering, Installation & Commissioning and Warranty & AMC Services to our customers.
Latest Job Posting Recent Graduates
We recruit for a wide variety of positions, giving you the chance to align your goals with ours and work in a friendly & supportive environment. Adino is looking for recent graduates to work across diverse sectors in three main areas: Management Trainee, Graduate Trainee and Apprentice.
Experience : 5 to 10 Years Salary : 5 to 8 Lacs Age : 28 to 30 Years Location : Ahmedabad / Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad Qualification : BE / Diploma / BSC Electronics / with having Networking Certified courses line CCNA /MCSE etc. + MBA-preferred Capabilities and competencies :
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Wireless radios/CAT-6 cables network topologies. Must
- Must have thorough knowledge of networks and solution selling. Knowledge of wireless networks
- Knowledge of Analog & IP CCTV Cameras and their monitor systems preferred
- Communication / Presentation skills
- Team Spirit
- Willingness to travel
Job Description :
- Identify, Develop, and Implement Sales Strategy based on the knowledge of Data Services including wireless RF connectivity
- Achieves Region Revenue & Profitability Quotas Within All Customer Segments.
- Efficiently Manages the Sales & Operations Activities Including Resource Deployments in Enterprise & Government Accounts
- Have strong relationships in Government & Enterprise Accounts
- Responsible for Region’s forecasting and sales tracking with weekly & monthly reports
- Provide strong leadership to Sales & Technical Support teams. Should be able to mentor teams
- Projects :
- Responsible for ensuring coordination with projects & technical support teams for timely delivery and completion of new installation & Commissioning.
- Revenue Generation:
- Would be responsible for generating, Billing, Collection and service revenue from SI and existing customers. Maintain warranty / AMC SI and other customer list
- C-SAT Index :
- Responsible for ensuring timely attendance of escalated calls. Give regular updates on calls to reporting Manager & ensure Customer Delight.
Bid Management :
- Responsible for error free timely submission of Data Services and SI tenders.
- Co-ordination with suppliers for on time delivery and price negotiation.
- Timely completion of Demonstration
If interested kindly send your resume on email@example.com Experience : 5 to 10 Years Salary : 6 to 8 Lacs Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Indore, Nagpur Qualification :
BE in Electronics & Telecommunication / IT / Computer; Diploma holder can also be considered - 1st attempt – (Electrical / Electronics / Computers)
+ MBA-preferred Experience : Minimum 5-10 years of experience. Should be from Electronic Security & Networking Capabilities and competencies :
- Read, Write and Speak in English
- Project management and deliverance
- Able to communicate in regional language will be added advantage
- Good in Communication and presentation skill.
- Hands on in Computer / IT peripherals
- Should be versatile(minimum upto level 2) in MS Excel - mandatory
- Strong in written communication
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- To provide effective, efficient, professional service and advice to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Full fledged knowledge about CCTV (IP +networking). Exposure to Access control, Burglar alarm system, boom barriers is preferred
Job Description :
- Middle management role, handling & recruiting BDM/Sr. BDM
- Responsible for setting & achieving financial goals(P&L responsibility) for his region/dept. by catering to Enterprise, Private commercial market& selective dealers
- Disseminate company's strategies & information from top management to BDM/Sr BDM and vice versa
- Handle current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales target
- Gather information about competitor price and product portfolio
- Should be able to manage presale and post sales for tenders in government and non government organization.(exposure to banking, hospitality, real estate,PSU)
- Appoint Distributor / Dealer in region / territory wise. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Working Knowledge about CCTV+ Networking (IP) is mandatory. Experience in Access control, Burglar alarm, Fiber optic is preferred
- Team management and should be able to cut thru the organization internally and externally, with perseverance ,positive attitude and patience
- Should be competent to make proof of concept, design the bill of quantity & design estimate
- Mandatory to have project sales experience and able to transfer contacts and relations from present organization to new organization (ADINO) so as to generate business
If interested kindly send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org Our location map